ED BROWN SOCOM EDITION 45ACP
Built for pure performance and extreme use, the new SOCOM edition Special Forces pistol from Ed Brown has everything you need for serious performance. All the engineering, precision manufacturing, and hand-fitting the Brown family is famous for is included. The SOCOM edition sports a Trijicon SOCOM RMR in Coyote Brown, which goes nicely with our new Gen4 color, FDE (Flat Dark Earth). The light rail frame and Black Nitride suppressor-ready barrel prepare this gun for combat in any environment. A unique and highly durable Chainlink III pattern combined with VZ Alien grips provides a secure grip for severe applications. Other options included are American Flag serrations, front cocking serrations, one-piece magwell, and (2) Black Nitride Ed Brown 8-round magazines.
• 5" Government model slide, single stack government model frame with integral light rail.
• Exclusive Chainlink III treatment on forestrap and mainspring housing.
• Traditional "square cut" American flag serrations on rear of slide, front cocking serrations on front of slide.
• FDE (Flat Dark Earth) Gen4 on frame and special edition thread protector. Balance of parts in black Gen4.
• Black Nitride finished Suppressor ready barrel with special edition FDE thread protector. Thread size is 0.578 x 28 tpi RH.
• Trijicon SOCOM Coyote Brown RMR sight 3.25 MOA with tall night sights. Adjustable windage/elevation that easily adjusts without tools. 1 MOA per click. Parallax-free.
• One-piece magwell.
• VZ Alien Grips
• (2) Black Nitride Ed Brown 8-round magazines.
SHIP TO FFL ONLY