ED BROWN SPECIAL FORCES SR 45ACP
The Special Forces SR pistol from Ed Brown is built for pure performance and extreme use. We started with our government model frame with integral light rail, and added a fully blended magwell for a smooth fit and quick magazine changes. Ready for use with a suppressor, our threaded barrel is standard on this model. The slide features front and rear cocking serrations and is complete with a Trijicon RMR (Ruggedized Miniature Reflex) sight, which is the most rugged miniature red dot sight available, and has the versatility to be used in any lighting condition. Trijicon tall iron night sights complete the sight set up, providing the perfect backup sight system. A unique and highly durable Chainlink III pattern provides a secure grip for severe applications. Whether you're shooting for pleasure, or for tactical use, the Special Forces SR has everything you need for serious performance in a dedicated suppressor 1911 pistol.
• 5" Government model slide, single stack government model frame with integral light rail.
• Suppressor ready barrel with thread protector. Thread size is 0.578 x 28 tpi RH on 45 ACP, 1/2 x 28 tpi RH on 9mm.
• Trijicon RMR sight 3.25 MOA with tall night sights. Adjustable windage/elevation that easily adjusts without tools. 1 MOA per click. Parallax-free.
• Exclusive Chainlink III treatment.
• Front and rear square-cut cocking serrations.
• Custom options included: slide flutes, French border, flattened and serrated top of slide, one-piece blended magwell, black trigger/bushing/thread protector.
SHIP TO FFL ONLY