FN FNX-45 TACTICAL FDE 45ACP MS NS (2) 10RD
Improving on the FNP™-45 Tactical, developed for the U.S. Joint Combat Pistol Program, the FNX™-45 Tactical FDE was born and bred for battle. Like its legendary FN forefathers, this combat handgun was designed to not only survive the battlefield, but to emerge victorious. It is the latest in technological advancements in handgun engineering, offering .45 ACP performance and a host of unique features that no other handgun can match.
Caliber: .45 ACP
Mag Capacity: 10
Weight: 33.3 oz.
Barrel Length: 5.3"
Overall Length: 7.9"
Twist Rate: 1:16" RH
Trigger Pull: 8.8 - 12.1 lb. or 3.96 - 5.06 lb.
Sight Radius: 6.4"
|Item Number:||FN 66982|
• Raised 3-dot night sights (standard) allow for one-handed operation
• The width of the raised night sights perfectly size up the shoulder width of a target at 25 meters
• Flat Dark Earth finish on slide and frame
• Stainless steel construction
• External extractor with loaded chamber indicator
• Front and rear cocking serrations
• Slide cut and threaded for optional electronic red-dot sight (not included)
• Raised night sights for suppressor use
• Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
• Polished chamber and feed ramp
• Threaded .578×28 tpi with thread protector
• Polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails
• Four interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets
• MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail
• Serrated trigger guard
• Fully-ambidextrous decocking/safety lever, slide stop lever, and magazine release
• Polished nickel coated steel body
• Low-friction follower
• Polymer base pad
• Includes two mounting bases for optional red-dot electronic sights
• 10-round magazines with extended base pad
• Fitted, soft Cordura® nylon case
• Owner’s manual
• Two interchangeable backstraps
• Locking device
• Sight mounting kit with plates and screws
• A fired cartridge (required by law)