WILSON COMBAT ARP Tactical 5.56 8 INCH
The Wilson Combat ARP (AR Pistol) Tactical pistol is an outstanding choice for home or vehicle defense and exhibits the accuracy and attention to detail for which our tactical rifles are known. This AR receiver-based firearm is legally defined as a pistol in most states and uses the time-tested, direct-impingement gas system that has given the classic AR platform a reputation for accuracy and reliability for almost 50 years.
The ARP Tactical uses the same premium Wilson Combat components as our legendary tactical rifles and can also be ordered ready for suppressed use. Features like our famous Tactical Trigger Unit, NP3 Bolt Carrier group, and your choice of time-tested Armor Tuff® finish complete this practical package. This pistol comes upgraded with the Tailhook Pistol brace. The Tailhoook uses a fold out arm for support, as well as a telescoping feature.
- Length Folded: 22"
- Weight Empty: 6lbs, 3oz.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 8"
- Overall Length: 31"
- Billet Upper (Flat Top) and Lower Receiver (Lower Receivers are marked “Pistol”)
- Wilson Combat® ARP Tactical Match-Grade Barrel
- Carbine Length Gas System with Lo-Profile Gas Block
- Threaded Muzzle (5/8 x 24) with Rapid Thread Muzzle Break and Blast Diverter
- Wilson Combat® M-LOK Rail
- Bravo Company Manufacturing Pistol Grip
- Tailhook Mod 2 Pistol Brace
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) Two Stage, 4#
- Premium Mil-Spec Bolt and Bolt Carrier, MP Inspected, NP3 Coated
- BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle, Mod 4 Latch
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodize Finish on Upper / Lower Receivers
- Combat-Tuff Finish, Black/Burnt Bronze
Yellow Highlighted Items are Additional Custom Options
SHIP TO FFL ONLY